How to Write a Book Review on Kindle
Need a Volume Review? Cheque out our listing of reviewers below.
We've reviewed over ane,500 books since 2009. We review nigh genres and are ever calculation more reviewers.
<<<<~~~Bring together our ReviewTeam Here. Want to join ourReview Team? If y'all read at least one book a week and you'd like Costless books on a regular ground, nosotros'd love to add you to the team.Nosotros NEVER charge for book reviews. We But receive gratuitous digital copies of books in exchange for a fair and honest review menstruum. Nosotros just don't think information technology'due south right to charge for a book reviews.
Read on if y'all demand your book reviewed … READ THE DETAILS, PLEASE.
Review Policy: The KBR does not receive payment for our reviews, nor practice we review print books. Nosotros'll ONLY take a digital re-create in exchange for a fair and honest review of your book. If a reviewer can't get into your work, believes the book needs work, and/or is not eligible for a 3-star rating or higher, he or she is not required to write a review. *** We exercise not review Erotica.
-
- Scroll through our list of awesome reviewers below and contact Ane (1) reviewer that best matches the genre of your volume. (You lot can endeavor another until yous find a reviewer who is interested).
- Write a formalreview request to only one reviewer. Include a brief synopsis, the author'due south name, the title of the book, and a link to the book in the Amazon Kindle store. If nosotros do non receive a formal request, or if yous are sending out coating requests nosotros will not review the book. Brand certain the subject of your email is: KBR Review Request.
- Include a digital re-create of your book in the format that works best according to the reviewer's specifications.
- If the reviewer you contact communicates that they are not interested, feel gratis to try another one.
- Exercise sign up for our Writer Newsletter and so you lot do not miss upcoming events, contests, and promotions.
- Look patiently; we go many requests for reviews a week.Our reviewers are non obligated to review your work. If they don't get into your book, you may not see a review. NO HATE Post PLEASE. We all know how subjective literature is. Y'all can always contact another reviewer. Delight allow between 2 to four weeks to hear dorsum from the reviewer. If yous do non hear dorsum within that time frame, you are free to contact another reviewer.
- Wait an honest review. When we opened our doors to reviewing, we changed our policy to take any small press/indie author no affair how many reviews he or she has received. So be kind to the reviewers and be open to accepting their opinion of your work.
- Practise not contact the reviewer after he or she receives your ebook. He or she volition send a written copy of their review and post it on Amazon, simply with Amazon's new review policies we cannot guarantee that the review will stay on Amazon. And recall, our reviewers are busy people as well, and don't deserve to exist badgered. To increase your chance of keeping the review upward on Amazon, you may gift a re-create to the reviewer upon their agreement to review your book. (The KBR merely postal service our reviews on Amazon, but the reviewer is free to post the review under their name at whatsoever site, including their personal blog if they have one. Afterwards all, the review is their intellectual property.)
- Feel costless to add KBR reviews, or a snippet, to your "Amazon product description page" or website. This is our gift to you for allowing us to read your work.
Come across the KBR Reviewers…
Non-Fiction
Annette Ranald – I am a practicing attorney by mean solar day, an historical and political fiction author someday else. I accept a blog on Facebook and Goodreads. I'm looking to make my marking every bit a book reviewer of non-fiction work, since I read and then much of information technology. I'1000 interested in history, biography, memoir, current events, self-help, satire, nigh annihilation non-fiction except for paranormal, religious or spiritual. When submitting your review request, exist sure to include subject "KBR Review Request" and send to annetteranald@gmail.com
Thriller/ Suspense/ Horror
Kelly Young – I am a nanny and newlywed who loves reading Mystery/Thriller novels, peculiarly psychological thrillers. My favorite books are fast paced, blast bitter thrillers with a lot of plot twists that suck me in from the very beginning and have me reading late into the night until the very final page. I help run a large book group with other nannies around the country who also love this genre. I am a goodreads reviewer and also blog about my favorite new books and authors. Some popular authors I like include B.A. Paris, Ruth Ware, G.L. Slater, Taylor Adams, Mary Kubica, and Harlan Coben. I peculiarly honey debut novels from new authors in this genre. When submitting your book for review, put "KBR Book Asking" in the subject area line and my email is KellyYoungReads@gmail.com*
Romance
Stephanie Lasley– As an gorging Contemporary Romance reader, Stephanie has devoured over a hundred popular trilogies and stand up alone novels. She loves curling up in her Lazy Boy chair while losing herself in the plot of a good story. Existence a rapid reader volition enable her to provide an author with a swift cess of their work. When submitting your volume please include "KBR Review Request" in the subject area line and email Stephanie at stephanie.lasley60@gmail.com
Lashanta Charles – I'chiliad an writer, a mother of three (3.5 if you count my husband), and also a Soldier. I'm from South Carolina, but currently live in Washington state. When I'm not writing, I'yard reading (or eating, eating is VERY of import to me). I will read just about anything, but I do accept my limits. My current favorite is Paranormal Romance. Yep, I love the idea of gorgeous alien men coming to cherish women every bit their life mates…sue me! I love romance period, but I get all warm and fuzzy for Sports Romances, New Adult Romances, Contemporary Romances, and College Romances. I dearest a skilful crisis, just I hate a cheater, and I'm okay with cliff hangers (as long as the side by side book is promised to me and it isn't a year away). I'm also okay with books in a series as long as I can start from the beginning (even if they're all stand alone). I won't accept poetry and Y/A volition exist considered case by example. My preferred formats are Kindle or PDF. Send your review requests to lashantacharles@gmail.com
Mary Hooper –I beloved to read and I read several books a week. I currently practice read ARC's for a few select authors for honest reviews. I post reviews to Amazon, Goodreads and my Facebook folio. I am working on setting up a Facebook folio focused on reviews, spotlights for new releases and authors profiles. When submitting your book, please include KBR Review in the subject line and my email is dachshundlady@comcast.cyberspace
David Burnett –I am a retired statistician/ educational researcher, having retired as director of our country's section of education. Currently, I teach psychology, part-time at a local customs higher. I honey to read and to write, and I've published two novels. I savour photography, travel, and playing with our two – presently to be three – grandchildren. I enjoy Romance (gimmicky, historical, time-slip), Spy/Adventure. I would prefer to receive books in either every bit Kindle books or mobi formats. I could besides accept pdf files. When you send your formal asking put "KBR Review Asking" in the subject line. My email is carsue8083@aol.com.
Science Fiction/Fantasy
Traci Marlatt –A Contempo College grad who loves books and would read all day if I could. I prefer Fantasy over Sci-fi, but I am not opposed to reading a good sci-fi either. What kind of book-nerd would I be if I were? I prefer reading on my kindle. And will "class" on writing power: character development, plot-line, world creation, editing errors, etc. depending on volume needs. Email to: tmtelatar@gmail.com Discipline: "KBR review request" and please include a synopsis. Happy Writing!
Poetry
Jim Bennett –This poet will review any verse as long as it's in Kindle format. He'southward married and lives in Toronto. Jim has taught "Poetry Techniques for Prose Writers" in Sheridan College. When contacting Jim, include the subject "KBR Review Submission" and mail to jim.jimb@gmail.com. Be sure to adhere your .mobi file to your email request. (A Kindle book author can get a copy of his/her book file past going to its project and starting to update information technology. Yous will be given an opportunity to download a preview of your Kindle ebook. Save this, it's the .mobi file you lot need to transport to me.)
Sense of humour
None bachelor at this time.
Children'south Literature
None available at this time.
Multiple Genres
NEW REVIEWER!! Meridith W – I am a coffee drinking, horse riding female parent of four who lives for the excitement and risk of books! My favourite books are those with twists and turns, complex characters with a hint of romance. I am known for reading far into the night for a book I cannot put down! I am a published author who loves supporting other writers. I am a Goodreads reviewer and blogger who looks forward to some great reads! Some of my favourite authors include Ilona Andrews, Amelia Hutchins, Nalini Singh and Stephanie Garber …anything fantasy is for me! When submitting your book for review put "KBR Book Request" in the subject line and my electronic mail is MeridithWest@outlook.com
Matt McAvoy –As well every bit writing books, I as well love to read, and I will happily read and review ARCs and published books from authors and publishers; I volition read ALL GENRES, FICTION AND NON-FICTION. If I read your volume I will mail reviews on GOODREADS and on my pop volume review BLOG, with links from my FACEBOOK and TWITTER accounts – I'll also put your book'southward embrace on INSTAGRAM and my PINTEREST board "Books I've Reviewed"; Editorial Reviews tin be added to Amazon in Author Key. My reviews are very detailed and bloggy (usually several hundred words), and they practice non shy abroad from honesty, but I'll try not to nuance dreams either! I do comment on grammer, so please endeavor to send me final proofs; for this reason I prefer PDF copies.
I likewise offer beta-reading, synopsis-writing, proofreading and editing services, all of which can also be found at my website.
If you have written a volume which you would like reviewed, please send it to me via the form at:
Erin Everett – I am a mother of three who loves to submerge (and scare) herself with a skilful book. I tend to reach for a horror or thriller book but on occasion I like to mix it up with a practiced romance novel. I love the odour and feel of a book only due to space constraints the Kindle app is a nifty substitute. When submitting your volume for review, put "KBR Volume Asking" in the field of study line and my e-mail is erin_lynnbly@yahoo.com
Lindsay Hiller – I am the female parent of three and author of a bestselling Young Adult/ Fantasy novel. I am addicted to reading and I go through at to the lowest degree three books a week. I prefer to read young adult, fantasy, regency romance and some historical fiction. I am a sucker for a good dear story (no sexual activity) so your volume needs at least a hint of romance. When submitting for review, include "KBR Review Asking" in the subject line and send the book in a kindle-friendly format to LindsayHiller123@hotmail.com.
Rebecca Chessman –I am a total fourth dimension working mother. I dearest nothing more than a cup of tea and a good book when I get domicile from piece of work. My prefered genres are Romanace and fantasy. I also honey a good murder mystery and crime thriller too. I have access to all formats to read on simply I exercise prefer kindle as I can read it on the continue a larger screen. Please include "KBR Review Request" in the subject line and electronic mail to chessmanrebecca@gmail.com
Autumn Turner – I am a chronic reader from Maine who enjoys dystopian fiction, mail-apocalyptic fiction, alternate historical fiction, science fiction, urban fantasy, paranormal not-romance fiction, and historical fiction. I rate books based on a combination of an author'southward storytelling skills, presentation, and their technical skills (grammar, spelling, punctuation). I post all reviews to Amazon, Barnes & Noble, BookDigits, Goodreads, BookLikes, and my own personal review blog. I accept .mobi files. Please put "KBR Review Request" in the discipline line and send to arh.turner@gmail.com.
Elizabeth Alsobrooks –She was one of those girls whose parents would walk by her sleeping accommodation door and say, "turn off that flashlight and go to slumber," because they knew she was hiding under the covers with a book. Though that was more a couple years agone, she still loves reading. An Urban Fantasy author, she enjoys reading urban fantasy, paranormal, historical paranormal romance, horror, thriller and YA. Elizabeth accepts mobi, pdf, or epub formats. Please include "KBR Review Asking" in the subject line and e-mail your request to elizabethalsobrooks@gmail.com
Diana Woody –Her personal interests are broad, including particularly anything that falls in the social sciences category. Diana has a B.A. in psychology, and a B.A. in political scientific discipline, and is dorsum in school to get her Yard.S. in Applied Statistics. She likewise enjoys indoor gardening (particularly gesneriads and orchids), outdoor gardening, hiking searches for orchids native to NJ, reading, playing the violin, playing the flute, playing crawly Euroboardgames, and cooking delicious fancy meals. When submitting your book delight include "KBR Review Request" in the subject line and electronic mail to oncenudged@gmail.com.
Carrie Smith – has a strong post-obit at book review site www. ebooknews.ca and on Twitter @ebooknewsca. Interested in all historical fiction, mystery, literary fiction and Canadian authors or themed books fiction or non-fiction. Preferred formats Kindle (mobi), (epub) or Smashword code. Reviews are posted at KBR on Amazon and peradventure one or multiple other locations – sample sites Twitter: @ebooknewsca Spider web: www.ebooknews.ca , When submitting for review please include "KBR Review Request" in the subject line and email Carrie at ebooknewsca@gmail.com Facebook – ebooknewsca (new)
Kathy Jacques –I'm a wife, mother, grandmother and I piece of work in a managerial job. I'm a tertiary generation Kindle reader and books are my respite. I read anything and everything. When submitting your book please include KBR Review Request in the field of study line. Kathy's email is mommajacques@gmail.com
Gerald Sallier –An unabashed elitist, Gerald seeks to discover those diamonds in the rough of self-published fiction. Those who transcend market politics and have something worth actually maxim. He enjoys works with a philosophical twist (provided you've done your homework, no armchairs immune) and loves a riveting satire – once more, provided you actually take something worth saying. Light-headed musings need non use. No romance or whatsoever other genre which is derivative of romance. No simple developed fiction, vis a vis YA. He enjoys science fiction, satire, humor, fantasy, and literary. When submitting your formal review asking, be sure to include field of study "KBR Review Request". His email is gtsallier@gmail.com.
Sandi Hansen –I can't remember a fourth dimension when I didn't honey to read. I was the girl at school, or on the charabanc, who always had her olfactory organ in a book. I have even tried my hand at writing, working my way through college by writing for the college newspaper. I currently write reviews for Amazon.com, NetGalley, and for my Facebook page, entitled "Reading for the Masses." I would be interested in proofreading and/or reviewing books in the following genres: Nonfiction: Anthropology, True Criminal offense, History, and Self-aid or Pop-Psychology. I would be willing to review children's nonfiction in those categories, also. Fiction: Mystery, Take chances, Sci-fi, and/or Young Adult fiction. I will read some Romance novels, merely null involving vampires, werewolves, or other phantasmagorical creatures. If I am your daughter, you may reach me at olivebridge.ny@gmail.com.
Carol Piner –I've been an gorging volume reader since I was a child. My brothers and sisters would gather around me and betwixt them they taught me to read at a very young age and I've been entranced since. I haunt my local library and then much my librarian gave me a book bag that has this quote on it, "She is besides fond of books, and information technology has addled her encephalon." A quote by Louisa May Alcott. I read Thrillers, Criminal offense, Humor. No Sci-fi or Horror. When submitting your formal review asking, be sure to include bailiwick "KBR Review Request" and send to sunny@clis.com
Deena Chadwick –I enjoy both fiction and non fiction books. I adopt Romantic Science Fiction and Computer or Internet related Non-Fiction. I take an ipad with the Kindle App and I'm a registered Smashwords fellow member. Please send a mobi file or gift a re-create. When submitting your formal request, include subject "KBR Review Request" and send to jewltone@gmail.com
Vicki Brinius –is a book loving, bargain sharing shopper that reviews any family friendly genre. Submissions must be a Kindle version (mobi) or gifted. When submitting your review request, please include the subject "KBR Review Request" and send to mrsbrinius@comcast.internet
Leila Smith –By profession, Leila is a systems analyst, and has mastered a number of computer languages as well every bit spoken languages. However, she's spent three years as a Literature major before switching to Economic science. She accepts pdf, Kindle, and epub formats. Send a formal review request, with the subject "KBR Review Asking" to oleoghain@aol.com
The Following Reviewers Are Not Available.
Bank check Back Soon!
Daniel Almond – I enjoy fast paced thrillers and mysteries when information technology comes to fiction and philosophy/ psychology/ current events/ contempo history in nonfiction. I've written i novel anonymously through a small publisher and practise some blogging on political/ legal topics. I currently work equally a corrections officer and previously served in the Marines for viii years. When submitting your volume for review, put "KBR Volume Request" in the subject field line and my e-mail is danieljalmond2004@gmail.com
Lianne Johnson–As an educator and gorging reader, books are primal to my life. I have been a teacher for 37 years, and one of my proudest accomplishments has been to foster a dearest of reading in nearly of the students I have encountered. Fantasy, Science Fiction, Mystery, Non-fiction, Immature Developed, Historical fiction are my favorite genres from which I choose books to read. Later many years of teaching reading and writing, I accept honed my skills in providing feedback. Consequently, I am venturing into a new realm: reviewing books. Currently, I am enjoying reading ARCs then posting my thoughts on Social Media. When submitting your book for review, put "KBR Book Request" in the subject line.
C. J. Anaya – As an author of young adult fiction, I understand how hard information technology can exist to get your book out there, and I relish promoting other author's works. I not simply book weblog, but I as well write a review column for SDE Magazine to further promote exceptional authors. I love YA, MG, clean romances of any genre, minus erotica, mysteries and thrillers. PG to PG-xiii ratings please. I prefer mobi and pdf formats. Contact me at authorandbookspotlights@gmail.com and include KBR Review Asking in the subject heading.
Emma Hall -I am a current college pupil who is studying Biology just loves to read on my spare time. I have a passion for reading all fictional genres, including fantasy, YA, paranormal, and some contemporary books. If I am not doing school, I'thousand almost always reading. My Kindle fire is always charging and ready to take on the adjacent adventure. I can devour a volume in less than a twenty-four hour period, and so fifty-fifty though I am in higher, I always have time for a good read. I volition honestly review any volume focusing mainly on storyline, character dynamics, and writing style. I will gladly postal service my reviews on my Goodreads, Amazon, and Instagram volume review accounts. I prefer Kindle format over any other because its easier access. Please include a brief synopsis along with your volume review request in your email and use "KBR Review Asking" in the subject line. Yous can contact me at emmachall007@gmail.com.
Randy Cade – I grew up in the 60's and 70's'due south in California . I was part of the San Francisco music scene around the Fillmore Auditorium in the 60'southward, graduated from UC Berkeley and became a volume publisher in the 70'southward, and was a pioneer in the computer industry in the 80's. I want to nowadays stories that have an element of realism and raw dialogue, violence & surprise plot twists. I want write with a sense of humour and in the manner people really talk. I relish reading crime fiction, thriller, action adventure, and humor. I take ebooks gifted to me or in a discussion or pdf file. Delight include a brief synopsis along with your book review request in your email and apply "KBR Review Request" in the subject lie. Y'all can contact me at rannox@hotmail.com.
Nichole Crittenden – I have been an avid reader (3-5 books per week) and lover of movies for equally long as I can remember. I am an auditor so I am extremely belittling and prepare audit reports regularly, which includes heavy amounts of editing and formatting. I am also an author of two contemporary romance books. Because I also write, I empathise how important it is to receive an unbiased view of your work for confirmation that information technology'southward either off the charts awesome or peradventure needs some tweaking. I prefer contemporary romance, just I love historical also. I've read many paranormal, shape-shifter, and lite erotica books, just I'm not really interested in reading hardcore erotica. If y'all would like a review from me, please include KBR Review Asking in the subject area line and include a short synopsis of your book every bit well every bit your expectations from the review process in the body of your request. I prefer the Kindle friendly mobi format since I ever have my Kindle with me. Delight e-mail your request and fastened file to nicholecurtiss@yahoo.com
Joe Dacy 2 – I am a former announcer and now a Kindle writer. My specialty is science-fiction, particularly "hard" SF. I also enjoy dystopian fiction, postal service-apocalyptic fiction, alternating historical fiction and "quirky" SF with sense of humor. Please no fantasy. I await at the depth of an author's content, a "haven't-seen-this-earlier" feeling, and technical skills. I post reviews to Amazon. I can take .mobi files. Other methods of submission are fine. Subject line:"KBR Review Request" to joedacyii@earthlink.net.
50.T. Patridge – originally from Greenville, Mississippi, lives and writes in the metro-Boston surface area. She has appeared in Innsmouth magazine, and volition appear in Event #29 of Lovecraft eZine. She secretes a thin layer of historical fiction and fantasy at all times, and is always looking for books in these genres for the Kindle, which she will exist happy to review. She blogs at ltpatridge.wordpress.com. Delight include KBR Review Request in the subject line and email atltpatridge@gmail.com
Claretta Maynard –In that location is nothing I similar more than than reading a skillful book! I particularly enjoy apocalyptic, sci-fi and dystopian novels. But I'm open up to most genres. Prefer Kindle format. When submitting your formal request, include subject "KBR Review Asking" and send toyaester@hotmail.com.
Lisa Runge – I am a quondam teacher and electric current total-time mom who loves to read. I have books in Kindle compatible (.mobi) format or equally Amazon Kindle gifts. My favorite genres are mystery, middle form YA, realistic fiction, pedagogy and parenting. You tin submit your file to my email at lisakallenbach@gmail.com. Put in the subject line "KBR Review Asking".
Jennifer Janicek – Hello! I am a lover of romance, romantic suspense, romantic thriller, and only fiction based books. My format preference is Kindle, and when you send a request, please put "KBR Review Request" in the bailiwick line. You can ship your requests tojen3.rose@gmail.com, I look forward to hearing from yous!
Susan Horsnell –I'thou an writer who writes Western Romance under my proper name and Erotic Romance nether a pen name. I devour books, upward to 250 per yr. I read whatsoever genre and volition always offer an honest review every bit information technology'due south what I expect. I prefer PDF or Amazon Kindle. When you send a formal request, put "KBR Review Asking" in the subject line and email me at horsnells@yahoo.com.au
Valerie Harmon – I am a mom, published children's picture ebook author, and gratis-lance editor. I love to read all kinds of books (every bit long as they are well-written), but at this fourth dimension I am only reviewing fully-illustrated children's pic e-books. E-mail me a PDF or a .mobi file (Kindle) and I volition review it at KBR and on my weblog. Please, no grammer errors and know that I give college marks to polished illustrations. When submitting your formal asking, include bailiwick "KBR Review Request" and send to valjeanh@gmail.com
Rachel –Rachel Dove is an author, reviewer, and obsessed lover of reading and all things academic. She is currently in her final year of completing her degree and adult ed tutor qualifications, and she has 2 ambrosial boys, a dog, a true cat, a house full of books in Yorkshire and her long suffering married man, Peter. Her romantic fiction novel, Crossing Life Lines is out in ebook and paperback and she has several curt stories out in ebooks and anthologies. Rachel loves pretty much any books and is open up minded equally long equally the story grips her – no erotica though please. Contact:dovecards@hotmail.co.u.k.
Dawn Lewis – I am a bibliophile from Delaware who enjoys non-fiction, cookbooks, fiction and reviewing Bibles. I mail service all reviews to Amazon, Goodreads, Shelfari and my ain personal review weblog. I accept .mobi files. Please put "KBR Review Request" in the subject line and send to dawn.lewis.texas@gmail.com.
Brian Robertson –I started my career as a farmer in Scotland but accept been a soldier in the Gordon Highlanders, taught secondary school science and developed school curriculum. I accept worked in Scotland, Papua New Republic of guinea, Southern Africa, Solomon Islands and in Australia, where I now reside. I hated school and learning to love books and to write was a long journeying for me. Having written many textbooks for S Pacific schools I recently turned to writing "real' books. I will read and review annihilation armed forces or any humorous book. I take a kindle. When submitting your formal review request, please include "KBR Review Request" in the subject, and send to,brian@warstory.com.au
Angelica Bentley –I favour humour, contemporary romance, romantic suspense, mystery (nothing as well dark or creepy). My dislikes: religious content, graphic violence, vampires, aliens, dystopia, foul language, smut, gratuitous sex activity, typos, bad grammar. If yous'd like me to read and review your piece of work (novels or short stories), please put "KBR Review Asking" in the discipline line of your request and send your PDF or Kindle/Mobi file to AMazeofReviews@outlook.com. I postal service on Amazon, Goodreads & my site A Maze of Reviews
John Adams Theibert Jr – is a fantasy and science fiction writer. He is likewise a short story writer, board game designer, a visual artist, marathon runner, ping pong histrion, kindle book reviewer, and a karaoke vocalist. John prefers no more intense than a PG-13 rating on his reads. Please include "KBR Submission" in the subject field line and e-mail John atarievlex@gmail.com.
Richard Henricks – I've been a freelance writer since the mid-1990s, and I author various things under a number of pen names; e.g., "Jonathan Kamp." I've been a bookworm since I taught myself to read when I was 3 (kidding). My three favorite novelists are John Grisham, John Sandford, and Robert Crais (non necessarily in that gild). I read historical nonfiction in between novels, and specially love reading nigh World War II (I hated history in high school, now I dearest information technology – go figure). I volition definitely review annihilation "military," likewise equally anything written about "fettle/health," "higher pedagogy," or "employment." I am open to reviewing any book, but my time is limited because I write every day, marketing my writing when I accept time. I review mainstream legal thrillers/murder mysteries in fiction; historical and KDP-how-to nonfiction. I adopt to review Kindle Editions, only should be able to review any format you have available if you lot really need a review. Delight write "KBR Review Asking" in the subject line of an email, and send tojonathanmkamp@gmail.com.
Bethan –is a cocky-employed copywriter and editor living in Liverpool, Britain. She probably reads likewise much but doesn't recall this is anything to exist ashamed of. When she's not reading, she enjoys watching really bad Television, spending time with her family, and attempting to write something of her ain. Bethan'southward favorite genres are historical (postal service 17th century) and literary, although she will read absolutely everything except children'south books for over 3 yrs one-time and sci-fi/fantasy. Please ship Kindle format (mobi/pnc), not pdfs. When submitting, championship electronic mail: KBR Review Asking and send toBethanchloetownsend@gmail.com
Paul Lappen –Though I prefer SF/Fantasy, I am willing to review any genre except verse, romance, elementary-school children's books and actually bloody horror. I mail service my reviews to thirteen or fourteen other sites bated from my blog (seriously), so I hope that isn't a problem. I have a Kindle Fire and a Sony e-volume reader. When submitting please include "KBR Review Request" in the subject area line and e-mail to plappen@yahoo.com
Margitte K. Meyer –I bask historical fiction, murder, mystery. I read on Kindle-for-pc, Adobe Digitisl Editions. When submitting your book for review include KBR Review Request in the subject line. My e-mail ismargitte123@gmail.com.
Lizzie Ross –Lizzie Ross reads and writes in NYC. She reads just about annihilation, but prefers children's fantasy and historical fiction. Kindle format is best. Reviews will be posted at KBR, on my web log at http://LizzieRossWriter.com, and on my linked Facebook and Twitter accounts. Email asking to LizzieRossWriter@gmail.com and put KBR Review Request in subject field line.
Peter T. Cormack –I started reading at 3 years old, and haven't stopped since. Growing up, I was always the guy with his nose stuck in a book. I read in line at the store, while waiting for people, in the automobile (not while I'm driving!), even while I'thousand eating. Equally an author myself, I'm actually looking forward to helping some other authors get noticed. I dearest Scientific discipline Fiction of all sorts, only specially Loftier-Tech, Apocalyptic, Dystopian, Space Opera, and annihilation with aliens. When submitting, put KBR Review Request in the bailiwick line. My email isPeterTCormack@gmail.com
Shaneil Harada –I am an author and an avid reader. I dearest Fantasy and Paranormal books. I adopt to read Kindle ebooks. Y'all may ship you review submissions to my email at shaneil.harada2@gmail.com.
Lauren Hewitt –I have been an avid reader since childhood and more then now with a kindle. I piece of work part time so I have plenty of time for my not so guilty pleasure. I enjoy "chicklit", suspense/criminal offence, drama,young adult/teen & childrens fiction. I practise bask some non fiction: cooking,crafts & diy. I prefer documents in Kindle format (mine is a Kindle keyboard) but will accept pdf. Subject: KBR REVIEW. Email lamahkindle@yahoo.com
Douglas Meeks –I've traveled all over the globe, been to the meridian of the Eiffel Tower, to the Devil'south Anvil in Saudi arabia, on height of the highest mountain in the Centre East and the lowest in the USA. After spending a lifetime working in or with the military, I finally had made enough to sit back and do equally much (or every bit picayune) equally I wanted to and since I had e'er been an avid reader, the jump to making it one of my major pastimes was easy. I've read many dissimilar genres over the years but stumbled into Paranormal Romance/Urban Fantasy after many years of reading mostly books in the Fantasy genre. I wanted a good story nigh people of action and passion that did not e'er cease up in some tragedy. When submitting primarily G/F – PNR/UF stories, title the email: "KBR Review Request", and ship a formal request tomail4dcm@gmail.com. Doug is not accepting submissions at this time.
Dawna Jicha –I read on the Kindle platform, savour horror, thrillers, and medical mysteries. I'm either habitation or in hospitals all solar day equally I have cancer so I have a lot of fourth dimension to read. I'm a member of the Darkfuse Bookclub and I've beta read for Mason Mcintyre and Scott Nicholson and I'd exist honored to review your well-written volume. I adopt a mobi file or yous can souvenir me a re-create. When submitting your formal review asking, be sure to include subject "KBR Review Request" and transport to, biopayn@aol.com. Dawna is not accepting submissions at this time.
Mary Moya –I am in my early fifties, currently not working, and so have time for writing and reviewing. I live in Vienna, Austria, and have accounts at Amazon.com, Amazon.united kingdom and Amazon.de (nevertheless proper noun). I've self-published some non-fiction and poems and know exactly where the commencement author is coming from. I savour Romance, Thriller, Non-fiction, Fantasy, and Sci-Fi. I need to be emailed a mobi file for my Kindle. You tin submit a formal request at 1000.moya@gmx.at and put "KBR Review Asking" in the subject line.
Karen Perkins –I'm a not bad reader and writer of historical fiction, and have recently published 2 novels, An Ill Wind and Dead Reckoning, both in the Valkyrie Serial well-nigh piracy and life in the Seventeenth Century Caribbean. I run a web log where I review two or three books a week and I'grand always on the lookout for a great story. I would adopt to review historical fiction in the Kindle format, although I'm happy to read in all fiction genres. When submitting, include the bailiwick "KBR Review Request" and transport to publishing@lionheargalleries.co.uk. Karen is not accepting submissions at this fourth dimension.
Frances Border –I am an author living in Georgia with my family. I'm a reader of all genres but I particularly prefer Crime, Horror, and Thriller novels. I require the Kindle mobi format or a gifted copy. When submitting, include the subject "KBR Review Request" and transport to fraledge@gmail.com. Frances is not accepting submissions at this fourth dimension.
Jane McBride –I'chiliad a 45 year old married mother of two boys who are both on the autism spectrum. We live in Taylorsville, UT and I am LDS. I am too an author. I really honey British mysteries, just also like YA, some paranormal, biographies and anything British. Preferred formal is Kindle. When contacting me include bailiwick line "KBR Review Request" and transport to harrylover110@live.com. Jane is not accepting submissions at this time.
JJ Toner –JJ lives in Ireland and is an gorging reader and an author. He prefers reading Thriller, SF, Crime, and Spy. Kindle format is preferred. When contacting JJ, delight include the discipline championship "KBR Review Request" and mail a formal submission to irish.euclid@gmail.com JJ is not accepting submissions at this time.
Haley Auction –I'grand 26 and have been an avid reader for as long as I tin can remember. I literally devour books, reading a full length novel in one sitting is quite a regular occurance. I beloved nothing better than getting lost in a skilful volume and I love to read all different types of books. When I'm not reading, I'm busy every bit a department director in a supermarket, communicable upward with friends and family, or relaxing (with a expert volume!) I will read any genre and prefer Kindle or pdf please. I have a blog at www.myloveofreading.blogspot.com When submitting, title electronic mail: KBR Review Asking, and send to h_sale@hotmail.com
Beat Tidings –Welcome to the new review category of Poetry…from haikus to free course, annihilation goes. All I ask is simply no prose. I'm a mother to Serena, Back up Worker, English language graduate and writer. Discover me musing @shelltidings on Twitter and blogging along at shelltidings.wordpress.com. With a poesy collection nearing fruition, and ditties in anthologies. Format: Kindle me your verse! Contact: shelltidings@gmail.com. Beat is not accepting submissions at this time.
Kate Farrell –I take my own accounting concern, just my passion has e'er been reading and writing. I grew upwardly in a family unit of readers and have been hooked since "See Spot Run". I enjoy suspense, criminal offense, thrillers, chick lit, and historical drama. Preferred formats are Kindle or ePub. Y'all tin follow me on Twitter @katesreads My website is: www.KatesReads.com Title your e-mail: KBR Review Request and mail service to katesreads@gmail.com Kate is not accepting submissions at this time.
Deborah R –@lovetoreadrombk: Deborah works in the pharmaceutical field. She loves reading, sewing and quilting. Deborah mostly reads romance; gimmicky, historical, western, and suspense, anything with a HEA. Her reviews can also exist posted on her blog, Amazon, GR, etc. Prefers Kindle and Nook formats. Contact debr97@yahoo.com Deborah is not accepting submissions at this fourth dimension.
Marilou George –I am a Mom, wife and lover of books. I'm an IT Analyst, book blogger and enjoy spider web design. I'm also a huge sports fan. I prefer general fiction, mysteries, criminal offense and suspense but I'll read annihilation except horror. I take Kindle formal. My website is: world wide web.confessionsofreader.blogspot.com and follow me on Twitter @MarilouGeorge. Marilou is non accepting review requests at this time.
Anita –I'm a stay dwelling wife to my wonderful husband and we take care of our precious 2 twelvemonth old granddaughter during the week. I too have 3 grown children and 1 son-in-law, oh and I tin can't forget our Boston Terrier and 2 cats (1 cat belongs to our domestic dog, she has a affair for cats) they think they are in charge of the household. My only hobby seems to be reading. I enjoy reading about annihilation… mystery/thrillers, scifFi, paranormal/horror/vampire/zombie type books, action/take chances and romance (preferably suspense). I'k always on the look out for that adjacent great read. I prefer Kindle mobi, or pdf format. When submitting, title electronic mail: KBR Review Request and send to anitah1492@hotmail.com Anita is non accepting submissions at this time.
Tom Clementson @TCAbn –Tom has been working for the military for the last xx years but is on a hole-and-corner mission for the Kindle Book Review to find the absolute best in indie publishing. He shares his merely his best, virtually classified piece of work in historical fiction, science fiction and fantasy with u.s. here – then if you've got an incredible short story, novella or novel and y'all've dotted your I'due south and crossed your T's …Tom tin can help. You can't contact him directly but send a drop-note titled "KBR Review Asking" with your e-pub or Kindle File. Tom is non available at this fourth dimension.
Andria Sexelby @ASaxelby –Andria left behind the hectic world of Human Resources in London to fix dwelling house in the more tranquil Italian countryside with her hubby and ii children. She currently teaches English, introducing her students to the delights of English Literature where possible. When not reading she'southward glued to films or listening to music. She reads most genres including historical fiction/non fiction as well as biographies and plays. Delight ship mobi format for Kindle. When submitting, title email: KBR Review Request and send to Andria is non accepting submissions at this time.
Katharine – I'1000 ever-so-slowly switching over from print to ebooks in order to brand a petty more space in the moving trucks. My Kindle holds everything from Aaron Allston to HG Wells. When not reading and avoiding housework, I'thou homeschooling, cooking, volunteering, studying, hosting, trying to forcefulness the computer to exercise my bidding, or failing spectacularly at trying to multitask. I take most sci-fi, historical fiction, urban fantasy, surreal fiction, and young adult submissions in Kindle-uniform formats. Katharine is not accepting submissions for the side by side few weeks.
Source: https://www.thekindlebookreview.net/book-reviews/
0 Response to "How to Write a Book Review on Kindle"
Postar um comentário