when abigail asks what do you think happens to us after we die? what do you say

" "Abigail lives at the general store with her parents. She sometimes fights with her mom, who worries about Abigail's "alternative lifestyle". Her mom has the following to say: "I wish Abby would dress more accordingly and stop dyeing her hair blue. She has such a wonderful natural hair color, simply like her grandmother did. Oh, and I wish she'd notice some wholesome interests instead of this occult nonsense she'southward into." You might find Abigail lone in the graveyard, or maybe out in a rainstorm looking for frogs."
— Dev Update #12

Abigail is a villager who lives at Pierre's Full general Store in Pelican Town. She is 1 of the twelve characters available to marry.

Schedule

On Sunny days during Spring/Summertime/Autumn she'll often be standing on the bridge at the river e of Pierre's General Store. On the 4th of Leap, she has an appointment at the clinic. Notation: During rainy days she may not be at the places mentioned beneath.

 Spring

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Sabbatum

Time Location
9:00 AM Leaves her room to go to the kitchen.
x:30 AM Leaves the kitchen to stand up in Pierre's store.
i:00 PM Leaves the house to go to stand on bridge near JojaMart.
1:xxx PM Standing on the bridge almost JojaMart.
4:30 PM Heads home.
5:xx PM In her room, playing video games.
7:30 PM Goes to bed.

Midweek

Time Location
10:00 AM Leaves home to get to Museum.
12:00 PM Inside Museum library looking at books.
6:00 PM Walks to the Graveyard.
7:00 PM Continuing in front of Mona's grave.
ten:00 PM Heads home.
10:40 PM Arrives at dwelling.

Friday

Time Location
nine:00 AM Leaving her room to go to the kitchen.
eleven:00 AM Leaves the kitchen to stand in Pierre'south Full general Store.
3:00 PM Leaving home to become to the Saloon.
3:50 PM In The Stardrop Saloon, sitting on a sofa in the arcade.
9:00 PM Heads home.
9:40 PM Arrives home.

Sunday

Time Location
ix:00 AM In her room.
10:30 AM Leaves her room to go into Caroline and Pierre's room.
1:00 PM Leaving dwelling house to go to the Sorcerer's Tower.
4:00 PM Near Wizard's Tower in Cindersap Forest.
8:00 PM Heads home.
ten:xxx PM Arrives dwelling.
 Summer

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday

Time Location
9:00 AM Leaving her room to go to the kitchen.
11:00 AM Leaves abode, walks to the Train Platform.
1:00 PM Waiting in front of the Train Platform.
two:00 PM Walks to the lake east of the Carpenter's Shop.
3:00 PM Standing by The Mountain lake e of the Carpenter'south Store.
five:30 PM Heads dwelling.
vii:30 PM Arrives home.
8:00 PM Plays video games.
viii:x PM Goes to bed.

Wednesday

Time Location
10:00 AM Leaves home to go to the library
12:00 PM Within library, looking at books.
6:00 PM Walks to Graveyard.
seven:00 PM Continuing in forepart of Mona's grave.
10:00 PM Heads habitation.
10:40 PM Arrives at home.

Fri

Time Location
9:00 AM Leaving her room to go to the kitchen.
11:00 AM Leaves the kitchen to stand in Pierre'southward General Store.
3:00 PM Leaving dwelling to become to the The Stardrop Saloon.
3:50 PM In The Stardrop Saloon, sitting on a sofa in the arcade.
ix:00 PM Heads dwelling house.
9:40 PM Arrives home.

Sunday

Fourth dimension Location
10:30 AM Leaves her room to become into Caroline and Pierre'southward room.
1:00 PM Leaves home, walks to the Wizard's Belfry.
4:00 PM Continuing in front of the Wizard's Belfry in Cindersap Forest.
8:00 PM Heads home.
ten:thirty PM Arrives home.
 Fall

Monday

Time Location
9:00 AM In her room.
eleven:00 AM Leaving dwelling house to go to The Embankment.
1:00 PM Continuing at the terminate of long pier to the left of the Fish Shop.
6:00 PM Heads habitation.
7:30 PM Arrives home and goes to bed.

Tuesday, Th and Sabbatum

Time Location
9:00 AM Leaves her room to go to the kitchen.
10:30 AM Leaves the kitchen to stand in Pierre'due south General Store.
one:00 PM Leaving the business firm to get to stand at Bus Stop.
2:20 PM Continuing at bus finish.
5:00 PM Heads habitation.
6:30 PM In her room, playing video games.
vii:thirty PM Goes to bed.

Wednesday

Fourth dimension Location
x:30 AM Leaves home to become to library.
12:00 PM Inside library, looking at books.
6:00 PM Walks to Graveyard.
7:00 PM Standing in front of Mona's grave.
10:00 PM Heads habitation.
x:40 PM Arrives at habitation.

Friday

Time Location
9:00 AM Leaving her room to become to the kitchen.
eleven:00 AM Leaves the kitchen to stand up in Pierre'south General Store.
3:00 PM Leaving Pierre's Full general Store to go to The Stardrop Saloon.
iii:50 PM In The Stardrop Saloon, sitting on a sofa in the arcade.
9:00 PM Heads abode.
9:40 PM Arrives home.

Sunday

Time Location
nine:00 AM In her room.
10:30 AM Leaves her room to get into Caroline and Pierre'southward room.
1:00 PM Leaving home to go to the Wizard's Tower.
iv:00 PM Nigh the Magician'south Tower in Cindersap Forest.
viii:00 PM Heads home.
10:30 PM Arrives at home.
 Wintertime

Winter 15

Time Location
ix:00 AM Leaving her room to go to the kitchen.
10:30 AM Walking to the Carpenter'due south Store. Stands next to the counter.
two:30 PM Heads to the embankment for the Dark Market.
12:00 AM Back at home.

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday

Fourth dimension Location
9:00 AM Leaving her room to go to the kitchen.
10:xxx AM Walking to the Carpenter's Store. Stands next to the counter.
2:30 PM Heads dorsum abode and plays video games.
7:30 PM Goes to bed.

Wed

Time Location
10:00 AM Leaves home to get to the library.
12:00 PM Inside the library, looking at books.
6:00 PM Walks to Graveyard.
seven:00 PM Continuing in front of Mona's grave.
10:00 PM Heads home.
10:40 PM Arrives at habitation.

Friday

Time Location
9:00 AM Leaving her room to go to the kitchen.
eleven:00 AM Leaves the kitchen to stand in Pierre'southward General Store.
3:00 PM Leaving Pierre'due south General Store to become to The Stardrop Saloon.
three:fifty PM In The Stardrop Saloon, sitting on a sofa in the arcade.
ix:00 PM Heads home.
9:forty PM Arrives habitation.

Dominicus

Fourth dimension Location
nine:00 AM In her room.
10:thirty AM Leaves her room to get into Caroline and Pierre's room.
ane:00 PM Leaving home to become to the Magician's Tower.
four:00 PM Nigh the Wizard's Tower in Cindersap Wood.
viii:00 PM Heads domicile.
10:30 PM Arrives home.
Deviations

Rainy Day (Option 1)

Fourth dimension Location
9:00 AM In her room.
11:00 AM Leaves her room to stand up in Pierre'southward General Store.
1:00 PM Goes to the kitchen.
three:00 PM Returns to her room.
10:00 PM Goes to bed.

Rainy Twenty-four hour period (Option two)

Fourth dimension Location
9:00 AM Leaving her room to go to the kitchen.
xi:00 AM Leaves the kitchen to stand in Pierre's General Store.
2:00 PM Leaving the house to go to The Stardrop Saloon.
2:50 PM In The Stardrop Saloon, sitting on a sofa in the arcade.
9:00 PM Heads home.
10:00 PM Goes to bed.

6th or 16th of whatever Flavour

Fourth dimension Location
9:00 AM Leaving her room to become to the kitchen.
10:xxx AM Leaves the kitchen to stand up in Pierre's General Shop.
3:00 PM Goes to The Mountain, standing on the west side of the lake, playing the flute.
8:00 PM Heads home to go to bed.
ix:xl PM Arrives at home.

fourth of Bound

Fourth dimension Location
9:00 AM In her room.
12:30 PM In the waiting room of Harvey's Clinic
1:thirty PM In the top left consulting room of Harvey'south Clinic.
4:00 PM In her room.
8:00 PM In bed.

11th & 25th (When you have less than 6 hearts with Sebastian, except in Winter)

Time Location
9:00 AM In her bed.
10:00 AM Leaves dwelling house to go to Sebastian's room.
12:10 PM In Sebastian's room.
5:00 PM Heads home to go to bed.

11th & 25th of any flavor (When you lot take more than than 6 hearts with Sebastian)

Time Location
9:00 AM Leaves her room to go to the kitchen.
10:30 AM Leaves the kitchen to stand up in Pierre's Full general Store.
1:00 PM Leaving the house to go to stand on the bridge nearly JojaMart.
one:30 PM Standing on the bridge near JojaMart.
four:30 PM Heads abode.
5:20 PM In her room, playing video games.
7:xxx PM Goes to bed.
 Matrimony

Mon

Time Location
6:00 AM At home, in the kitchen.
8:30 AM Leaves home to go to Pierre's Full general Shop.
nine:thirty AM Arrives at Pierre'due south Full general Store, stands by the counter near Pierre.
ane:00 PM Leaves Pierre's General Store, walking to the Graveyard.
1:40 PM Standing in front of Mona'south grave.
5:00 PM Leaves the Graveyard, heading to The Stardrop Saloon.
5:30 PM Arrives at The Stardrop Saloon, heads to the arcade.
v:40 PM Begins playing Journey of the Prairie King.
8:30 PM Stops playing Journey of the Prairie Male monarch, starts walking home.
10:00 PM At home in bed.

Friday

Fourth dimension Location
vi:00 AM At home.
8:30 AM Heads to Pierre's General Store and stands in the kitchen.
11:00 AM Walking to The Mountain.
11:xl AM Due west side of the mountain lake.
3:00 PM Walking to The Stardrop Saloon.
v:30 PM In The Stardrop Saloon, sitting on a sofa in the arcade.
viii:30 PM Walking home.
10:00 PM At home in bed.

Relationships

Abigail lives with her parents, Pierre and Caroline, in the apartment behind her father'due south shop. Her mother volition comment that she is concerned about Abigail's interests and hobbies.

Abigail is friends with Sam and Sebastian, and will dance with Sebastian at the Flower Dance if the player doesn't ask her or Sebastian to trip the light fantastic toe. Abigail is also the drummer for Sam and Sebastian'due south band.

Gifts

Main article: Friendship
Meet as well: List of All Gifts

Y'all tin can requite Abigail up to two gifts per week (plus one on her birthday), which will heighten or lower her friendship with you. Gifts on her altogether (Fall 13) volition have 8× effect and show a unique dialogue.
For loved or liked gifts, Abigail will say

" "You lot remembered my birthday? I'm impressed. Thanks."
" "Oh, is it my birthday today? I guess it is. Thank you. This is nice."

For neutral gifts, Abigail will say

" "For my birthday? Thanks."

For disliked or hated gifts, Abigail will say

" "Information technology'south my birthday and you give me this? Is this some kind of joke?"

Love

" "I seriously beloved this! You're the best, (Name)!"
Prototype Name Clarification Source Ingredients

Abigail Happy.png

  • All Universal Loves

Amethyst.png

Amethyst A purple variant of quartz. Mining

Banana Pudding.png

Banana Pudding A flossy dessert with a wonderful tropical flavor. Cooking Banana.png Banana (1) Milk.png Milk (1) Sugar.png Sugar (1)

Blackberry Cobbler.png

Blackberry Cobbler In that location'south zero quite like it. Cooking Blackberry.png Blackberry (2) Sugar.png Sugar (ane) Wheat Flour.png Wheat Flour (i)

Chocolate Cake.png

Chocolate Cake Rich and moist with a thick fudge icing. Cooking Wheat Flour.png Wheat Flour (1) Sugar.png Sugar (1) Egg.png Egg (1)

Pufferfish.png

Pufferfish Inflates when threatened. Fishing

Pumpkin.png

Pumpkin A autumn favorite, grown for its crunchy seeds and delicately flavored mankind. As a bonus, the hollow vanquish tin be carved into a festive decoration. Farming

Spicy Eel.png

Spicy Eel It's really spicy! Be careful. Cooking Eel.png Eel (ane) Hot Pepper.png Hot Pepper (one)

Like

" "Hey, how'd you know I was hungry? This looks delicious!"
Paradigm Proper noun Description Source

Abigail Happy.png

  • All Universal Likes (except Vegetables)

Quartz.png

Quartz A clear crystal normally found in caves and mines. Foraging - The Mines

Neutral

" "You lot brought me a present? Thanks."
Prototype Name Description Source

Abigail.png

  • All Universal Neutrals
  • All Milk

Chanterelle.png

Chanterelle A tasty mushroom with a fruity scent and slightly fiery flavor. Foraging - Fall

Common Mushroom.png

Common Mushroom Slightly nutty, with expert texture. Foraging - Fall

Daffodil.png

Daffodil A traditional spring bloom that makes a nice souvenir. Foraging - Spring

Dandelion.png

Dandelion Not the prettiest flower, but the leaves brand a practiced salad. Foraging - Jump

Ginger.png

Ginger This sharp, spicy root is said to increase vitality. Foraging - Ginger Island

Hazelnut.png

Hazelnut That'due south one big hazelnut! Foraging - Autumn

Leek.png

Leek A tasty relative of the onion. Foraging - Spring

Magma Cap.png

Magma Cap A very rare mushroom that lives adjacent to pools of lava. Foraging - Volcano Dungeon

Morel.png

Morel Sought subsequently for its unique nutty flavour. Foraging - Spring

Purple Mushroom.png

Purple Mushroom A rare mushroom found deep in caves. Foraging - The Mines

Snow Yam.png

Snowfall Yam This little yam was hiding beneath the snow. Foraging - Winter

Winter Root.png

Wintertime Root A starchy tuber. Foraging - Winter

Dislike

" "What am I supposed to do with this?"
Prototype Name Clarification Source

Abigail Concerned.png

  • All Universal Dislikes (except Clay & Pufferfish)
  • All Eggs*
  • All Fruit (except Fruit Tree Fruit)
  • All Vegetables (except Hops, Pumpkin, Tea Leaves, & Wheat)

Sugar.png

Sugar Adds sugariness to pastries and candies. Too much can exist unhealthy. Pierre's Full general Shop, Mill

Wild Horseradish.png

Wild Horseradish A spicy root found in the spring. Foraging - Leap

*Note that Dinosaur Eggs are considered Artifacts and not Eggs for gifting purposes.

Hate

" "What were you thinking? This is awful!"
Image Name Description Source

Abigail Concerned.png

  • All Universal Hates (except Sugar)

Clay.png

Dirt Used in crafting and structure. Tilling

Holly.png

Holly The leaves and bright red berries make a popular winter ornamentation. Foraging - Winter

Movies & Concessions

Main article: Moving picture Theater
Love
'It Howls In The Rain'.png Information technology Howls In The Rain

'Mysterium'.png Mysterium

Similar
'Journey Of The Prairie King The Motion Picture'.png Journey Of The Prairie King: The Motion Flick

'Natural Wonders Exploring Our Vibrant World'.png Natural Wonders: Exploring Our Vibrant World

'The Brave Little Sapling'.png The Brave Little Sapling

'Wumbus'.png Wumbus

Dislike
'The Miracle At Coldstar Ranch'.png The Phenomenon At Coldstar Ranch

'The Zuzu City Express'.png The Zuzu Urban center Express

Love ConcessionLove.png
Rock Candy.png Rock Candy
Stardrop Sorbet.png Stardrop Sorbet
Dislike ConcessionDislike.png
Black Licorice.png Black Licorice
Hummus Snack Pack.png Hummus Snack Pack
Jasmine Tea.png Jasmine Tea
Joja Cola (large).png Joja Cola
JojaCorn.png JojaCorn
Kale Smoothie.png Kale Smoothie
Panzanella Salad.png Panzanella Salad
Like ConcessionLike.png
Everything else

Centre Events

Two Hearts

Two Hearts.png

Enter Pierre'southward Full general Store when Abigail is in that location, any day except Saturday.

Details
You enter Abigail'south room and scout her get angry about a videogame. She asks for your aid, and you play the console version of Journey of the Prairie Male monarch together. (This is simply like the arcade version in The Stardrop Saloon, except that Abigail plays a second grapheme and actively helps yous). When you finish the level, she thanks y'all and the cutscene ends. If you neglect, however, she will yet thank you for trying.

You can't gain or lose friendship points during this heart consequence.

Four Hearts

Four Hearts.png

Visit the mountain betwixt noon and 7pm on a rainy twenty-four hour period, any season except Wintertime.

Details
You see Abigail playing her flute. She asks what yous're doing out in the pelting.
  • "Just doing some work." (No issue on friendship.)
  • "Enjoying the weather condition." (+fifty friendship.)
  • "I could enquire you lot the aforementioned question." (+10 friendship.)

Regardless of your response, she invites y'all to stand under the tree with her. You pull out a harp and you play a duet as the photographic camera pans out over the lake.

6 Hearts

Six Hearts.png

Between 9pm and midnight on a day when it is not raining, enter Pelican Town from any direction. (This includes exiting homes or shops in Town.)

Details
Abigail is in the graveyard. She tells you that she's been practicing with her sword considering she wants to go on adventures. She asks if you lot've ever used a sword.
  • "Aye, and it'south heady!" (+10 friendship.)
  • "Yes, but merely in self-defense." (+x friendship.)
  • "Aye, but information technology's unsafe. Yous should stay safe." (-100 friendship.)
  • "No." (No event on friendship.)

Pierre arrives and interrupts to say that Caroline wants her to come help cook dinner. Abigail gets angry, saying they just expect her to help cook because she'southward a girl. She flees, calling for you to follow. You both hide in some bushes and talk. Later on talking she volition ask y'all to help her untangle her hair from the bush-league, and the cutscene ends.

8 Hearts

Eight Hearts.png

After receiving a letter from Abigail, enter Pierre'due south Full general Store between 8pm and 10pm when she's in that location. (Annotation that you cannot enter the store from outside later 9pm, merely you tin await in Caroline's greenhouse and trigger the outcome by exiting to the kitchen.)

Details
Abigail sends you lot a letter of the alphabet (signed "Abby") inviting y'all to visit her in her room. When you lot get in, Abigail shows you her spirit board. It reveals a message that indicates she's starting to develop feelings for you. She gets embarrassed and rushes you out of her room. Regardless of how you lot entered the store, y'all will end up exterior. The side by side 24-hour interval she visits you in the morning time and apologizes.

10 Hearts

Ten Hearts.png

Afterwards y'all requite Abigail a Bouquet, enter the mines or the Quarry Mine between 5pm and midnight. The event won't trigger if you've already given her the Mermaid'due south Pendant.

Details
Abigail is preparing to get down the ladder into the mine when she's startled past a bat flying upward into her face up. She laughs it off and looks back down the hole. Hundreds more bats fly up and she'due south terrified, running to cower in the corner of the cave. Y'all rush in to comfort her.
  • "What happened?" (+twenty friendship.)
  • "Are you okay?" (+twoscore friendship.)

She tells you lot that maybe she isn't every bit tough as she thought.

  • "Yous're rubber with me." (+20 friendship.)
  • "I get scared too." (+forty friendship.)
  • "You're crying like a little babe. End." (-l friendship.)

She confesses that she likes you equally more than than a friend, and asks you to stay with her there. She hugs you. If your graphic symbol is a girl, she volition also state that she didn't know she liked other girls until she met you.

After the x-Heart Event

After viewing Abigail's ten-heart event, she will appear in The Mines on level xx on days when information technology is raining. She will non announced in a Multiplayer game, but in single-player mode.

The first time the player encounters Abigail in the Mines, she has unique dialogue. Thereafter, there is a 15% hazard to find her playing the flute, and an 85% hazard of finding her walking in place. If she is non playing the flute, she will speak to the player.

Group Ten-Heart Issue

Ten Hearts.png

If the player is unmarried and has given a bouquet to all available bachelorettes, raised friendship with each bachelorette to x hearts, and seen each bachelorette'southward x-heart event, and so entering Haley/Emily's House will trigger a cutscene. If Haley is the last bachelorette y'all share a Ten-Heart Upshot with, the Group X-Heart Result volition exist unavoidable as it is triggered immediately afterwards.

Details
If the player has a Rabbit's Foot in inventory, the cutscene volition consist of a gossip session about Mayor Lewis and Marnie'southward relationship.

If the role player does non have a Rabbit'south Foot in inventory, all bachelorettes will express acrimony about the player dating them all at one time. Regardless of the role player's dialogue option(s), all bachelorettes will decide to requite the player the "cold shoulder" for about a week afterwards the event. They volition give aroused dialogue when interacted with, and decline gifts. After about a week, all bachelorettes will forgive the player, and dialogues return to normal.

This upshot volition trigger simply ane time per salve file. This event volition not trigger if you are married or take given a Wilted Boutonniere or Mermaid's Pendant to one of the marriage candidates.

14 Hearts

Fourteen Hearts.png

Enter the Weald betwixt vi:10am and 5pm.

Details
The actor is foraging in bushes as a monster appears from a bush. It attacks the role player and the player collapses. Abigail appears and kills the monster. She asks if the player is okay and says "I've never taken a life before."

Monster Grave

  • Information technology's lamentable, merely there was no other option. (No consequence on friendship.)

Abigail responds "Yeah... I did what I had to do. I approximate the world's a pretty tough place. It was either yous or him, right?"

  • Monsters don't deserve our sympathy! (No consequence on friendship.)

Abigail responds "...Aren't they just trying to survive, like us? They may be our enemies, merely I still remember they deserve sympathy. Still... I did what had to be done."

  • Information technology'south a harsh globe, kid. (No result on friendship.)

Abigail responds "Huh? That'south pretty funny coming from someone who just got rescued... Simply... yeah... Sometimes reality forces u.s.a. to practise things nosotros'd rather not... Judge I'm learning that the difficult manner."

  • Did you take to impale him? (No effect on friendship.)

Abigail responds "Hey! I saved your life, didn't I? Maybe you lot should think about that instead of putting me on a guilt trip."

Abigail warns the player to be more conscientious in the futurity, proverb "I don't desire to lose you." And so, she buries the monster and marks the grave with the symbol of Yoba. Interacting with the grave displays the text: "Abigail took a life to relieve mine...I'll never forget that."

If you become dwelling house and talk to Abigail the aforementioned twenty-four hours as the outcome she'll say: "Good thing I brought my sword today!"

Marriage

Main article: Spousal relationship

In one case married, Abigail will move into the farmhouse. Like other wedlock candidates, she will add her own room to the correct of the bedroom. She'll also fix a modest area behind the farmhouse where she'll sometimes go to do her flute.

On rainy days, Abigail may offering yous Solar Essence, Bat Wing, Void Essence, Amethyst, or Burn down Quartz. On rainy nights, she may offer you lot soup: Parsnip Soup, Tom Kha Soup, Trout Soup, Chowder, or Lobster Bisque. On days when Abigail stays inside the farmhouse all day, she may offer you a Cherry Bomb, a Flop, Fried Mushroom, or Crab Cakes to assist with your adventuring in the mines.

Quotes

Regular

First Meeting

" "Oh that's right...I heard someone new was moving onto that sometime farm.

Information technology's kind of a shame, really. I ever enjoyed exploring those overgrown fields past myself."

Regular

" "Oh, hey. Taking a break from work?"
" "Oh, hi! Practise you ever hang out at the cemetery? It'south a peaceful identify to spend some time alone."
" "I'm non in a expert mood correct now.

I said I'1000 non in a practiced mood... what do you lot desire?"

" "...*sigh*... I know my parents mean well, but sometimes they just cannot understand my point of view. Weren't they ever young?"
" "Hey. Distressing in advance if I say annihilation rude. I didn't get much slumber last night. What do you want?"
" "Oh no, I call back my Dad'southward going to cook dinner this evening... I don't feel similar doing annihilation today..."
" "The fresh mount air is dainty on a day like this. I wonder if the frogs will make an appearance soon."
" "Oh, hi [Player]. Taking a break from your work? Me likewise. Oh! Naught concrete... merely some online classes I'yard taking."
" "How-do-you-do, I'm glad to see y'all. I desire to take my listen off things for a while... how is your day going?"

Fridays:

" "Wow, I only realized it's Fri. Sometimes I totally lose rails of time."
" "We're all going to hang out in the saloon this evening. It's kind of similar a Friday tradition, I guess."

Sundays:

" "Oh human... I've been pushing off my homework all weekend. Looks like I'll be pulling another all-nighter..."

When the townsfolk are using the altar room

" "We're hiding in hither and so we don't have to talk to anyone"

If sold low quality crops to Pierre

" "Hey. Nosotros had one of those [items] you sold at the shop for dinner terminal night... I guess it was starting to go bad and my Dad couldn't bear to throw it out. Unfortunately information technology tasted similar [adjective]."

If sold high quality crops to Pierre

" "Hey. We had one of those [items] you sold at the shop for dinner final night... I guess it was starting to go bad and my Dad couldn't behave to throw it out. It was nevertheless pretty good, though."

vi+ Hearts

" "You came all this way to visit me? That's prissy. So have you been exploring the mountain caves at all? Interesting. I'd like to go there myself one of these days."
" "The birds were happily chirping today. They're too simple to understand the futurity.

It'southward better to be like them, isn't it?"

viii+ Hearts

" "...Oh, [Player]! Hi. Want to hang out for a while? Hither! Let me read your palm. *giggle* "

Summer

" "Summertime's here. It's non really my favorite flavour. The air is so muggy I experience like I'm floating in soup."
" "My pet guinea sus scrofa, David, simply hates this hot weather. He'southward fussy."
" "The air is so thick with beloved and nectar all summer. I about feel dizzy."
" "Have you decorated your house at all? That'due south what I'd be doing if I had a business firm."
" "I went to the beach concluding dark, after night... Sometimes you can see foreign lights bobbing over the sea. Or maybe that was but a dream I had... It doesn't feel real anymore."
" "If I knew how to use a sword I would be exploring those caves past the mount lake right at present. It'due south probably overnice and cool in in that location."
" "Ew, I hope I don't get a tan this summer."
" "I kind of wish I had a cat. Unfortunately, my Dad is allergic to pretty much everything."
" "I'm looking forward to fall... the cool mountain breeze, the swirling cherry-red petals, the odour of mushrooms... *sigh*"
" "Do yous ever get an urge to go exploring, [Actor]?"
" "I would love to live in an old farmhouse like you. The crepitate of a floorboard, the tedious plumes of dust whispering through the rafters... In that location's something special nigh an old building, isn't there?"
" "Y'all're an interesting [guy/lady], [Player]. I'm glad you lot moved here."

6+ Hearts

" "I'm actually enjoying myself this summer. It'southward funny how apace one'southward outlook tin can change."

8+ Hearts

" "I used to remember Pelican Town was kinda drab, only lately I'm starting to love some things almost it."

Fall

" "Ah... Fall's here! I was getting and so tired of summertime."
" "I need to stretch my legs and get some fresh air today."
" "I endeavor to help out in the shop on most days. Business has been pretty bad since the Joja Mart opened, though."
" "I can't wait to see some pumpkins this year. The spirit'southward eve festival happens at the end of the season. It's pretty low-key compared to what you'd come across in Zuzu Urban center, but for a small town like this it's a lot of fun."
" "Last night, I dreamt that my left hand had turned into a gigantic [random object]... Does that mean annihilation?"
" "Do y'all have any scarecrows on your farm?"
" "Are you growing pumpkins on your subcontract this year? Relieve one for me!"
" "I may fight with my parents a lot, only I know they're only looking out for me. They're doing what they think is best. I dunno why I'm saying this to you. Don't tell anyone."

If Joja has closed:

" "E'er since Joja Mart shut down we've been doing bully at the shop!"

If Customs Center is restored:

" "I can't believe yous fixed up that old Customs Center all by yourself. I'm actually impressed."

6+ Hearts

" "Hi. Your hair looks cool today... did you practice something different?"
" "I wish the flavour lasted a picayune longer. When the air current really picks up, I almost feel like a kid again."

8+ Hearts

" "You know, I could actually run into myself becoming a farmer some day... But how would that ever happen? *chuckle*"

Winter

" "Well, autumn is over... Simply I similar winter, too!"
" "It'southward just likewise common cold to go outside much. Only I exercise enjoy building a snowgoon."
" "Doesn't a steaming hot cup of cocoa sound good right now?"
" "Hi. Is it tedious to exist a farmer during the winter?"
" "Information technology must be prissy non having crops to worry nigh this time of year."
" "Another year is almost over. It goes by so fast, doesn't it?"
" "1 thing I've learned living here... everyone stares at you if you look different."
" "It's the weekend! That means I can play twice as many video games. Cheerio."
" "Hi. If you're e'er bored, you can always hang out in my room. As long as I'1000 not changing, of course!"
" "It's so cold, I wish we had a hot cup of cocoa to share."

six+ Hearts

" "I've been daydreaming a lot lately... Oh! You want to know what it'southward about? Well... ...Information technology'south a secret."
" "It must be squeamish not having crops to worry nearly this fourth dimension of yr. And that means yous tin hang out with me more than ofttimes!"

Rainy Days

" "The valley looks more than interesting in the rain... don't yous think?"

At Ginger Island

" "I hope a mermaid visits the beach."
" "Bummer... Willy says we have to stay on the beach... And I brought my sword and everything..."
" "The beach is okay, only information technology gets boring pretty quick. I'd rather check out that dark jungle, or the volcano!"
" "Hmm, you recollect I could sneak my guinea grunter onto the island? Nah, David's probably non much of a swimmer anyways."
" "My skin gets burnt really easily. And then I'k simply gonna stay nether this umbrella for a while. I like it in the shade. Too much sunday makes me dizzy."
" "Hey [Histrion], desire to build a sand castle with me? Really, a sand dungeon might be cooler!"
" "Hey [Player], you recollect you could build a raft? I saw a few cool islands on the way here I want to visit."
" "An island this big has got to exist hiding some cached treasure. Quick, become me a shovel! Relax, I'm just kidding."
" "Gus made me a dark purple refresher, to match my hair. It tastes great!"
" "I'one thousand gonna inquire Willy if we can take the breathtaking route dorsum."
" "Peradventure we'll come across a ocean monster on the way back."

Dating / x Hearts

" "Hullo. Exercise you lot feel like everything seems unreal lately? Not in a bad fashion, though."
" "I ordinarily feel alone this time of yr, but not anymore. [Player], what are your plans for the future?"
" "[Player], there's something I desire to tell you lot...

Information technology's just... um... well... your boots! They, uh...look really clean... *gulp* That's all... *sigh*"

" "Some other year is almost over... But this was a really skillful twelvemonth, don't y'all think?"
" "Wow, yous expect overnice today. I hateful, that summer air is really skilful for the complexion, isn't it?... heh..."
" "Do you lot e'er become lonely on your farm?"
" "I had an interesting dream last night, with you in it. It was a good dream."

When engaged

" "Hehe. Me? Married? I never thought this would happen. We're going to have a lot of fun together."
" "I'grand engaged to a farmer. Wow! Our lives are going to be a lot different from now on."

After Group 10 Heart Event

" "Don't talk to me!"
" "*sigh*... I can't stay mad at you anymore, [Histrion]. Let's just movement on with our lives."
Events

Egg Festival

" "Searching for eggs is similar going on a Treasure Chase!"

If married:

" "Become away! We're adversaries until the egg hunt is over!"

Spring 12 / Day Before

" "I'm definitely going to enter the egg hunt tomorrow. Are you?"

Spring 12 / Twenty-four hour period Before (married)

" "Hey, the egg festival is tomorrow. I'm sad, simply I won't get easy on you because nosotros're married! I plan on winning that egg hunt. Go ahead and endeavor to beat out me."

Bloom Dance

" "I actually detest dancing in front of everyone... Information technology'due south so embarrassing. Mom makes me do information technology."

(asked to exist trip the light fantastic toe partner, refused request)

" "That's flattering... but I'm gonna take to say no. Pitiful."

(asked to be dance partner, married)

" "But... But I wanted to trip the light fantastic with... Just kidding! Of class I'1000 dancing with yous. I love you."

Spring 23 / Day Before

" "Well, tomorrow is the flower dance. Dancing is alright, only they make me wearable this stupid white dress..."

Spring 23 / Day Before (married)

" "I hope you've been practicing your moves...Tomorrow is the flower trip the light fantastic!"

The Luau

" "It'due south tiring to socialize with anybody... I'd rather watch the sea."

If married:

" "Don't let me stop you lot from having fun today. I only feel like watching the sea by myself."

Summertime 10 / Mean solar day Before

" "Everyone'south excited for the Luau tomorrow. Maybe a little nervous, too, considering the Governor will be here."

Dance of the Moonlight Jellies

" "Such a rare and exciting thing..."

Summer 27 / Twenty-four hour period Earlier

" "Y'all tin't miss tomorrow'south festival. It's one of the most beautiful wonders of the valley."
" "Should we get to the Spirit's Eve festival tomorrow night?"

Stardew Valley Fair

" "I trounce all the games... now what?"

If married:

" "I beat all these games last year!"

Festival of Ice

" "What do you call back of my snow-goon?"

If married:

" "Hey, honey... await, it's you!"

Winter 7 / Day Before

" "I'thousand looking frontward to making a snowfall man tomorrow."

Feast of the Winter Star

" "Aught similar a piping hot banquet on a cold winter's day, huh?"

If married:

" "I wonder if I could lick one of those canes..."

Winter 24 / Day Before

" "I'thousand going to consume so much cranberry sauce tomorrow."
After Marriage

Day after marriage

" "The hymeneals was wonderful... wasn't information technology, dear? Well, nosotros tin't forget nigh the subcontract... time to get to work."

Indoor Days

" "I always loved this place, long before you moved in. Now I tin can explore the farm whenever I want!"
" "Heading to the mines? Hey... if yous find something tasty, recollect to bring me a piece!"
" "Hey! I'grand just debating what I should do today. I'm not used to having this much freedom!"
" "You don't mind if I practice some re-decorating at present and and then, do you? I'm still excited to have a place of my own to work on."
" "There'due south always something new happening on our farm... I dear it."

Giving gift

" "Hey, [Player]. Heading out into the wild? I got you something... Use that if you become into a tough spot. Information technology should help keep you safety."

In her side room

" "I got up a petty before you and fed David Jr. He's very agile this forenoon. I hope you don't listen the guinea pig olfactory property."

Outdoor Days

" "The soft breeze is bravado mountain air throughout the valley today. It smells like fresh pine and sage."
" "Hmm... I think nosotros've got plenty of space for outdoor slime ranching!"
" "Make certain to keep things tidy around your Grandad's shrine. There's something special well-nigh information technology, I can feel it."
" "It'south pretty cool that we have a cave on our property. Information technology's something I always dreamed about."
" "I always forget to put some snacks in my pocket. *rumble*"
" "I'm just going to hang out here, okay? There's a lot of interesting bugs and things out here. *chuckle*"

On patio

" "*Abigail is lost in her music*"
" "I got upward early on and fed all the farm animals. I hope that makes your chore a little easier, I besides filled <pet name>'s h2o basin."

Indoor Nights

" "I had a cheerio, today. There's ever something interesting going on around here, if y'all await close enough."
" "Hey! Tell me about your mean solar day. Did anything exciting happen?"
" "I used to be a nighttime owl, simply I'm starting to savour the rhythm of life on the subcontract. Information technology feels natural."
" "*yawn*... I'm ready to call it a night pretty presently."
" "The sounds of the dark are louder out here. I'll never cease enjoying that."
" "Are you gear up for bed before long? I turned on the electric blanket for u.s...."

Rainy Days

" "The dark... the rain... it gets me excited."
" "Hey, think when we played that duet by the lake? This weather reminds me of that twenty-four hour period. You actually surprised me with that mini-harp... I never expected that. I approximate that's why I like you then much."
" "It might be a expert day to visit the caves, huh? Just be careful out there. If y'all go, bring a Life Elixir or two."
" "Mayhap I'll kicking up Journey Of The Prairie King today... one of these days I swear I'll beat it on my own."
" "The countryside looks more interesting on a day like this, don't you recall?"

Giving souvenir

" "Hey! I woke up early on and did some exploring on my ain. I establish this and it reminded me of yous. Think you tin discover something better than that? I'm not then sure!"

Rainy Nights

" "I was just gazing out into the rainswept forest... I swear I saw something darker than black shifting around the trees."
" "It's a good night to see a ghost..."
" "Can you lot feel information technology? In that location's a stillness in the rain..."
" "On nights like this, I like to turn the light downwardly depression and only listen..."
" "Hey! You look like y'all've been hard at work. Can I help you relax?"
" "Have y'all been working hard? You lot look cute when y'all're a petty exhausted."
" "The audio of rain should put us correct to sleep this evening."
" "I'm prepare to hop into bed whenever you are. The sound of pelting will put us correct to sleep."

Giving soup

" "I felt like making some soup for dinner. I hope it'due south not too disgusting."

Going Out

" "I'm going in to boondocks today, simply so you know. I need to stretch these legs a scrap."
" "Hey! Did you have a bye? Mine went well. It was refreshing to take a walk."

Pregnant Spouse

" "Hun/Sweetie, I'm pregnant. Isn't information technology wonderful?"

Afterwards having one child

" "I can't believe I'm a "mom"... life is weird."
" "Everything went well, and now little <child name> is part of the family. We're very fortunate."
" "I wonder if <child proper noun> will grow up to exist a farmer like yous?"
" "Don't worry, I'll feed <kid proper name> today. You can just focus on running the farm."

After having ii children

" "I already gave [child] and [kid] their chocolate cereal. They were screaming!"
" "I had a dream that [kid] will grow up to be a famous monster hunter. I've already been thinking nearly a fiddling armor set."
" "A cool erstwhile business firm, a couple kids, and an amazing farm. I never thought I'd come this far... but, hey! Our lives are merely getting started."

Good Mood / High Hearts

" "Did you lot hear that? Sometimes I'm convinced this house is haunted."
" "Welwick'southward horoscope predicted great things for me today. I experience really motivated!"
" "I can't even remember the final time I dyed my hair... I swear, information technology never fades from this colour..."
" "I'm glad I endemic a heavy pair of boots before moving in. It'due south difficult to imagine tip-toeing around the mud in sneakers."
" "I was just admiring the mermaid'southward pendant yous gave me... I'll proudly wear this to my grave."
" "Hey. I know you lot're smart, simply I still worry about you sometimes. The world is full of monsters. But promise me you lot'll be careful. I don't want to lose you."
" "[Player]? I just want to say that I appreciate all the hard work you lot practise for us. I'one thousand actually proud of you lot."

Neutral Mood

" "I promise y'all'll nevertheless like me when I'one thousand old and shriveled. It'due south going to happen some day!"
" "Practice yous think your Grandpa would be proud of united states?"
" "I wonder how the onetime shop is doing? I should visit my parents again soon."
" "If yous moved on to the spirit globe, I'd gear up a little shrine for yous next to Gramps's."
" "No affair how much nosotros make clean, the firm keeps getting dirty again. I guess farms are kind of dirty."
" "I wonder if we'll live here our entire lives? I might get bored."

Bad Mood / Depression Hearts

" "I used to be special to you, your best friend... now yous only seem to put up with me when I brand a hot dinner."
" "Y'all've been so cold to me lately... What'southward wrong with you? You're acting similar a bog spirit..."
" "I wonder if I could've done better... I was very good friends with Sebastian before we met. He was probably the i..."

Spring

" "I may like the colder seasons, but by the end I'k always glad to see jump arrive."

Spring 1

" "So, exercise you have whatsoever big plans for the new yr?"

Spring 2

" "Practice you accept any new twelvemonth's resolutions? I'm trying to lose a few pounds around the middle"

Summer

" "Oh man... I could go for some chocolate cake."

Summertime 1

" "I get sunburnt very hands, and so I demand to be careful this time of yr. I hope you like me pale!"

Summer four

" "Make sure you don't become a rut stroke, my love. Potable enough of water and don't overwork yourself."

Summer viii

" "Sorry about the smell... I was sweating all nighttime in the heat."

Summertime fifteen

" "It'due south summer... that ways the firm is full of flies. Don't worry, I'll have care of them. It's fun!"

Fall

" "Do I odor pumpkin on yous? Maybe I'm just dreaming..."

Fall 1

" "The olfactory property is unmistakable... mushroom, rotting leaves, pumpkin. It's fall, alright. Isn't information technology lovely?"

Fall 2

" "Can nosotros grow giant pumpkins this flavor? Please, honey?"

Autumn 6

" "Ah... fall. This might be my favorite time of year. The colors really complement my pilus, don't you think?"

Fall 20

" "Beloved... yous're worth more than to me than a breast full of quartz. At present, a chest full of amethyst? Hmm... I'd have to call back about that 1."

Winter

" "Brr... It's and then common cold, I guess information technology'southward wintertime already."
" "Remember when nosotros played 'Prairie King' together in my room, so long ago? Those were good times."

Winter 3

" "I really like the cold weather. It just gives me an excuse to become cozy!"

Winter xv

" "Information technology's fun to explore the valley in wintertime! Everything is and then different nether a blanket of snow. And and so repose..."

Special Summit Cutscene Dialogue

" "Continuing hither, looking out on the horizon... I get a feeling of countless possibility. I'm just happy I become to explore this world, with you by my side..."

After Divorce

" "What are you doing here? Just leave me alone!"

Questions

Details

All Seasons, Sunday (after viewing Two-Hearts event)

" "(Name), What do you retrieve happens to u.s. after nosotros dice?"
  • I take no thought. (No event on friendship.)
Abigail responds: "Hmm, interesting..."
  • Nosotros come back equally spooky ghosts. (+40 friendship.)
Abigail responds: "Well that'due south an interesting theory!"
  • We go to heaven. (No effect on friendship.)
Abigail responds: "Hmm, interesting..."
  • Our energy bodies enter the astral plane (No upshot on friendship.)
Abigail responds: "Hmm, interesting..."
  • Nothing. We just cease to exist. (+30 friendship.)
Abigail responds: "You know, that wouldn't be so bad."

Egg Festival, Yr two

" "Do you think I'g too old to do the egg hunt?"
  • Yes (No consequence on friendship.)
Abigail responds "Hmmph... y'all sound like my Mom!"
  • No (No event on friendship.)
Abigail responds "Yeah, I gauge then. If I'grand withal having fun, why stop?"

Summertime, Lord's day

" "Okay... pretend you lot only won a free vacation. Where would you go?"
  • The beach. (No event on friendship.)
Abigail responds: "Huh. I retrieve that would get old fast."
  • In a night cave. (+thirty friendship.)
Abigail responds: "Yea! That sounds wonderful."
  • The old, gnarled forest. (+30 friendship.)
Abigail responds: "Yea! That sounds wonderful."
  • Joja Mega-Mall. (No effect on friendship.)
Abigail responds: "Huh. I call back that would go erstwhile fast."

Fall, Sunday

" "I was thinking about dyeing my hair again... what do you think?"
  • Dye it black. (+10 friendship.)
Abigail responds: "I guess that's a pretty safe option, huh?"
  • Why not blonde? (+10 friendship.)
Abigail responds: "I guess that's a pretty safety choice, huh?"
  • How about bubblegum pink? (+20 friendship.)
Abigail responds: "You're e'er skilful for a laugh."(Laughing)
  • I similar your pilus only the way it is! (No effect on friendship.)
Abigail responds: "Of grade you'd say that."(Eyebrow raised)

Wintertime, Sunday

" "I made these two drawings. What do you call up?"
  • I similar the jungle island and the tiger. (+twenty friendship.)
Abigail responds: "Oh yeah? I guess that makes sense."
  • I similar the orc with the battleaxe. (+xxx friendship.)
Abigail responds: "I'k glad. It's embarrassing to share your fine art with others. But I think you and I are on the same folio."
  • I don't like either of them. (-l friendship.)
Abigail responds: "Rude! Why would you lot injure my feelings like that? You're so insensitive!"
In addition, if you selection the tiger or orc, the next twenty-four hour period she volition say that it won 1st place in a competition

Quests

  • Abigail may randomly asking an particular at the "Help Wanted" lath outside Pierre's General Store. The reward is 3x the item'due south base value and 150 Friendship points.

Portraits

Timeline

Abigail'due south look evolved over the years the game was in evolution. Here's a timeline showing how ConcernedApe'due south fine art and Abigail's style changed over the years before the game was launched.

Abigail Timeline.png

Gallery

Trivia

  • When Abigail was first revealed during early development she was depicted with dyed blue pilus. This was later changed to purple.
  • Abigail wishes she had a true cat merely her Dad is "allergic to pretty much everything."
  • Giving her something she likes will result in her implying that she is going to consume the gift, regardless of what it is. This includes diamond, an detail that is the hardest mineral on the Moh's hardness calibration.
  • Despite playing the flute, she dislikes beingness given the Bone Flute as a souvenir.
  • Abigail has a pet guinea hog named "David." If Abigail moves in with the player, another guinea pig named "David Jr." will exist present in her farmhouse room, while "David" stays behind in her original room at Pierre'due south General Store.
  • Despite loving Blackberry Cobbler, she dislikes blackberries.
  • Afterward a sufficient relationship is built up, Pierre will confess that he worries that Abigail is non his biological daughter. Later, the Magician will mention that he has reason to believe one of the townsfolk is his girl. At one point Caroline will mention that she used to accept secret walks to the Wizard'southward tower.
  • Abigail has a poster of Crono hanging in a higher place her TV; Crono is a character from the Super Nintendo game "Chrono Trigger."
  • Abigail'due south video game console looks like a Super Nintendo.
  • Abigail mentions that the player owns an electrical blanket, if married to her.
  • If you endeavour to look in the dresser in her room while she is in the room or in her parents' room, she says the following: "Hey, don't even recollect about it! That's individual!"
  • Abigail has a bow in her pilus on her sprite, just no bow shows on her Portrait. This bow tin, however, be seen in early on versions of her Portrait.
  • Despite Abigail maxim a vacation on the beach would get onetime fast, she visits the beach resort on Ginger Island very oft after the role player repairs it.
  • If you win the game during Abigail's 2 eye outcome, she volition comment on your power to use a joystick. The dialogue changes depending on the gender of the histrion, however, the way she says it appears specially lewd, and the accompanying smile reinforces the idea of a lewd joke. If the player is male person, Abigail volition say "Cheers, [player name]. You lot seem to really know your way around a joystick, huh? I guess that makes sense". If the player is female, she will say "Thank you, [player name]. I didn't think you'd know how to work a joystick so well! But information technology seems you lot're experienced."
  • After the ten heart cutscene, during rainy days in flooring 20 of the mines, Abigail will say [role player name] (85% take a chance), which is helpful when using the item ID glitch. Flooring twenty can be exited and reentered repeatedly, with an 85% take a chance of Abigail maxim [role player name] each time.

Bugs

  • During the two-heart cutscene, when Abigail or the player dies they can respawn in the aforementioned space occupied by the other player. In that case both players are unable to movement, but tin can still shoot.

History

  • 1.0: Introduced.
  • 1.ane: Added flute do surface area backside farmhouse if married.
  • 1.3.27: Added appearance in the mines subsequently viewing ten-centre effect. Added grouping 10-heart event.
  • 1.4: Added xiv middle event.
  • 1.5: Added beach portraits.

pattersonthenex.blogspot.com

Source: https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Abigail

0 Response to "when abigail asks what do you think happens to us after we die? what do you say"

Postar um comentário

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel